Welcome

 Hi to you, who ever you may be.

Thanks for coming and reading my new blog, there is lots of kinks to straighten out but fingers crossed I get there. Technology is definitely not my thing so this is a push for me, but my love for crochet and crafting is huge so hopefully it keeps us going. Stick with me guys!

So... My name is Alena, I live in central Scotland with my soon to be husband ( 9 months to go..) and our 5 children. I am a very proud stay at home mum and lets be fair, through covid and lockdown, we have been needed. I absolutely love being there for the kids and doing all the fun things that we get up to together.

When I'm not with they crazy monsters, I love spending my time crocheting or doing music.

Me and Adam, my wonderful other half are part of a country music duo and we love learning new stuff, acoustic and electric. Adam plays guitar whilst I sing. Its our thing and we love it.

But truly, crochet and crafting is what makes me. I am forever doing something and always bursting with ideas for more. I have crocheted for many years and recently started designing my own patterns.

Its an exciting new venture and hopefully it goes well. I will be using this blog to post what I am up to each week and share new ideas and regular patterns as I go.

Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you again soon


Alena x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Maker

Hey Everyone! Now that I am back, I thought I would do a proper 'Meet the Maker' as a little catch up. I've never done one of th...